Thursday, February 20, 2020

A diminished Victoria's Secret is sold

Yahoo Finance
Victoria's Secret, beset by falling sales and uncomfortable questions about its billionaire founder who has run the company for five decades, is being sold.

The company's owner, L Brands, said that the private-equity firm Sycamore Brands will buy 55% of Victoria's Secret for about $525 million. The Columbus, Ohio company will keep the remaining 45% stake. . . . more

No comments:

Post a Comment